President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden took the stage for the last presidential debate before the election.
With mics muted during certain portions, President Trump and Joe Biden faced off for their final presidential debate in Nashville. Prior to Thursday’s debate, both candidates reportedly tested negative for Covid-19. Some takeaways:
- Biden warned that any foreign power who interferes in the election “will pay a price.”
- Biden called out the president for not releasing his tax returns, and brought up his bank account in China.
- The president defended his attacks against Dr. Fauci.
- Biden called out Trump over his Covid-19 response: “Learning to live with it? …We’re dying with it.”
- The president told moderator Kristen Welker he was the “least racist person in the room.”
- The president said migrant children who were separated from their parents are “well taken care of.”
- Biden vowed to transition away from fossil fuels.
- “It becomes Bidencare,” Biden said when asked about his plan if the ACA is ruled unconstitutional.