Kale Banana-Berry Chia Smoothie
Get ready to shake up your breakfast with David Jack’s recipe for the ultimate morning smoothie!
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 heaping cup raw kale, center ribs and stems removed, roughly chopped or torn
- 6 ounces strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 2 squirts of honey or agave (add to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt – non-fat (If vegan, you can substitute for a natural nut butter, like almond butter)
Blend and enjoy!